Thursday 28 April 2011

Amazing Race: London ‎

Big Ben
Heeey guy Sami Z again
So we went all the way to traveled to London, England. First we had to find out more on the British ‎Monarchy. We had to fined out who the head of the Monarchy it took us a like 10 we did not do very well ‎on that question but it was Queen Elizabeth II and how long has she been the Queen, which was February ‎‎6th 1952. After we had to find the London Eye, the largest ferris wheel in Europe. I also had to find out ‎when it was opened. Then i had to find out how to make a 99 flake and i had know idea what it was? But ‎i founed out it was a soft serve ice cream in a cone with a flake in the middle. I had to eat one. After that ‎I traveled to Stone Henge where I had to remake one.‎

We had to play rugby me and my sister did it 2 times because we failed the first time ., And from there, ‎we had to find a picture of the Thames River and the London Eye together. So ya it was ok did u know ‎that the Royal Wedding is soon cant wait!‎

love one and only Sami Z 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment